Below you will find detailed information about what cookies are , their types , how can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Are text files that are downloaded on a computer terminal or device ( computer, mobile phone, tablet ... ) in order to store data that can be updated or retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation .
These small files generated by the visited web pages provide data with which to perform analysis of the users travel websites for the best strategy of interaction between the user and the website.
Cookies can not harm your computer as they can only store information that the user entered in the browser or included in the page request . They can not run code and can not be used to access your computer .
2. Why cookies are important ?
- They allow websites work more agile and tailored to the preferences of users , for example , store the language or the currency of the user's access device detected .
- To identify and resolve errors , establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder attacks against the web site or its users .
- They are a great help so that they can learn statistical data and improve the quality of its services and user experience .
- They bring many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of the web user .
3. What are cookies used for on this website ?
- Ensure that the website can function correctly.
- Storing user preferences , such as language selection or the font size you prefer to view its contents.
- Meet the browsing experience of Internet users.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages are visited , what links have been selected or how long has visited the whole portal.
- Remember that cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer , and do not provide references that allow the user's personal data .
In any case you can set your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies , although this may affect your browsing this site .
4. Types of cookies
Depending on the responsibility for its management:
- Cookies themselves : those that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third party cookies : if you interact with the content of our websites third-party cookies may also be established (eg , pressing buttons social networking or watching videos hosted on another website) , which are those set by a different domain of our site web . We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing them
Depending on the time period:
- Login : are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website , so no will is recorded in the user's hard drive . The information collected through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web . Ultimately, this allows you to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Permanence or persistence : they are stored on the hard disk and reads the website each time a new check is performed. Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for serving or when manually deleted met. They are generally used to provide the various services offered by web pages: in the process of online shopping for customizations or registration , not to force the user to have to enter your password constantly .
Depending on their purpose:
- Strictly necessary : as, for example, those that serve a proper navigation or that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user or they serve to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively.
- Analysis : allows tracking and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked . They serve to make access statistics and browsing profiles of users, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Techniques: are necessary to control traffic and data communication , make the buying process an order, to register for an event , use the security features while browsing store content for later broadcast video or sound , or even to share content on social networks.
- Customization : seeking a number of criteria in the user terminal as the browser type , locale , language ...
- Behavioral advertising : store information of the behavior of users, gathered through observing their browsing habits in order to develop a complete profile of each so you can customize the information that is provided.
5. Cookies used on this website
Third party cookies:
PREF, APISID, HSID, SID, NID, SSID, SAPISID, S, khcookie, testcookie
Google cookies to analyze the statistical behavior of users at this website most are related to information Google maps.
For more information visit Google's pages dedicated to report on their cookies.
6. Use management , rejection or cookie settings
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer: